02/03/2015

Winterland


It feels like winter is almost over and spring is coming soon, though it is still cold. This winter is very snowy and cold. Just a few days ago, our water pipes froze and I didn't have a shower for three days. Fortunately, I was very warm under all my blankets. I didn't walk much this winter because the level of the snow is higher then me (scary!) and there are tons of salt everywhere that even my rubber boots don't help with. But when the temperature rose from -20C to -4C, I had a lot of fun in my backyard.

Recently, I discovered icicles - they are better then any toy or even ice cream. We have a lot of them on our roof and sometimes I get one to play with. I try to bring them inside but my Mom is not happy about it.

Below there is a couple of videos about my favorite icicles.

I hope a real spring will arrive this month. Meanwhile I will be preparing for a season change: I will have my annual manicure (obviously I need it). I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment