09/03/2013

Toronto Dachshund UN

As written in THE GRID, the world is run by a bunch or wieners, and it is true - I am one of them! First representing Hungary and later France (exactly in this blog), I managed my responsibilities well. No pee, no poo (like some other countries) - I was sitting imposing on my spot, was looking into the camera and didn't eat too many treats like some other representatives did. I walked several times to Ukraine to maintain the diplomatic relations. My mom thinks, that sometimes I was not too respectful to the audience and has shown my butt too many times. I do not remember that. Any way, I have diplomatic immunity.












2 comments:

  1. Great job, D'Argo. You are a performance wiener!

    (My human cousin Anna sent us here. Very nice to meet another mini. We rule.)

    ReplyDelete