20/02/2013

My new fleece jacket!

My mom just made me a great new fleece jacket!  My old jacket is too short for me now - I am approximately eight centimeters longer than last winter. This jacket has two thick fleece layers - dark blue outside and light blue inside - with three snaps on each side, and decorative ribbons on my collar. The model is easy to sew, to put on me, and to wash. There is even a small hole at the collar to put my leash through.

I had to stand quite, still, and straight on the table several times to be measured. I did my best! 

I think I like this jacket...


Simple construction - perfect for dachshunds!
After the first walk in my new jacket in the park, I was very filthy, because I was rolling over in the mud with my friends. Now I am waiting for my next GORETEX jacket to be dry and happy even in bad weather! Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment