15/07/2012

Wonderful, wonderful trip to Newfoundland!

Hi my friends! Yes, I flew in the plane from Toronto to Newfoundland!
I am so bored! How long to wait for a flight?
What? Is it for us? Preboarding?
And don't believe, if they say I was scratching, whining and tearing the bag!
Excuse me - where did I arrive? Cape Spear? The most eastern part of Canada?
A little foggy but could be worse.
Can I have a look around?
I am on a track...
Wow!
I didn't clamber up - bad for my back...(((


St. Vincent's

In St. Vincent's I had a lot of fun!

I walked with my dad,


I dug 1000 holes in the sand,

my nose is perfect for that!

I saw the whales,



and I pretended myself to be a whale!

I'll tell the truth - I chased a bird which you see below and jumped into the water.

I saw this birds in my dreams after... Good night, guys - will try to see it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment