30/05/2012

My new friends from High Park

Hello Everybody! Today I would like to introduce you my friends and to tell you about a wonderful walk in High Park, Toronto.

First, I walked at the bottom of Wendigo Pond because the water is gone. I sniffed and checked out everything.
My friend Beaver has made a nice sculpture.
A red-winged blackbird sang us a song.
This little thing was just tooo loud for me but I wasn't scared.
Ducks, ducks, ducks - everywhere ducks -  but they are not scary to me.
But, oh boy, these huge Canadians are scary to me.
Just look at his face and muscles - how can I trust him?

 One of my friends was not so soft like me and dealt with them.
But they are still around! Watch out!
These ducks are calm - that's good.
Finally I had some rest after all that stress. Kids like me! They call me Wiener Dog, Sausage Dog, Hot Dog or just Cutie!!!
I'm already exhausted - it's hard to be a celebrity!
And then - suddenly - I met HER. She was soft and white - cutie...
But she left me - I still remember her charming eyes and cute ears.
Soon I met this nice chick and forgot the white cutie.
Good bye to High Park and to all my friends - I go home to have my bath. Mom said I am dusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment